Product: Pip-Boy Bluetooth Speaker Stand Kit
Game: Fallout 76
Original Price: $80.00
A self-assembly Pip-Boy Stand Kit comprising of over 60 components and pre-built sub-assemblies, that enables any fan with no previous electronics skills to build their own fully functioning Bluetooth speaker which is also an accurate, display-grade prop replica of the RobCo Pip-Boy 2000 Stand.
The Pip-Boy Stand Bluetooth Speaker Kit is the perfect way to display your Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI.
The Stand is a faithful prop replica of the Pip-Boy stand created by RobCo for Vault-Tec that was routinely installed as part of a vault’s standard service equipment. These specially-designed stands ensured that Pip-Boys were stored in convenient locations within each vault, and thus easily accessible to vault-dwellers when they needed them.
For the vault-dweller who wants an enjoyable task to take their mind off the post-apocalyptic desolation of the Wasteland, who has an hour or so to kill and fancies some audio entertainment to lighten the mood in their camp, RobCo presents this Pip-Boy Stand as a self-assembly kit, ready to be constructed, with added music-playing functionality via its advanced Bluetooth capability.
Guided by the detailed instruction manual, the rewarding construction will impress your campmates with your advanced speaker-building skills. Once built, as well as playing music from any suitable music streaming device, you’ll discover that the Overseer has thoughtfully embedded 10 authentic comments to guide you through your day, each playable at the touch of the metal control button. The Pip-Boy Stand also includes a high-quality MEMS microphone so, if needed, it can be used as a handsfree speakerphone when paired with a suitable mobile phone.
- Display your Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI with pride in the way it was always meant to be.
- Replica Pip-Boy stand: As featured in the game, the Pip-Boy stand is perfect for displaying your Pip-Boy 2000 Mk VI.
- Fully working Bluetooth speaker: Connect to your music-streaming device for an enhanced sound experience.
- 10 authentic Overseer audio clips: A Fallout audio clip for every occasion available at the press of a button.
- Fun to build: Follow the clear directions to assemble over 60 components and pre-built sub-assemblies to construct your own Bluetooth speaker and impress your friends and colleagues with your prop building skills.
- Plug and play construction: No electronics skills needed. RobCo has already assembled the complex Bluetooth electronics so that all you need to do is plug in the loudspeaker cable where indicated.
- MEMS mic for speakerphone functionality: High-quality microphone to use with your smartphone for handsfree calls and personal assistant access.
- Interactive illuminated indicators: Power, Bluetooth status and audio volume shown via the three illuminated indicator strips on the back of the Stand.
- Vault-Tec tools: Large Vault-Tec reversible-blade screwdriver and spanner that you’ll need to assemble the kit are supplied and can be neatly stored in the base of the Stand for future use.
- USB-A to USB-C power cable supplied: Plug the USB-C cable into a suitable USB power supply to power up the Bluetooth speaker.
Do you have a review or unboxing on YouTube for this product? Contact me about featuring it here!