Product: Racing Flea 1:18 Scale Die Cast Replica (exclusive)
Limited Quantity: 300
Original Price: $119.99
Winning on the track and in the hearts of fans all over the world, the Racing Flea captures the excitement and derring-do of a bygone age when motor racing was truly a hero’s work. This strictly Limited-Edition version replicates the two year service gift Chryslus reserved for especially promising employees who through dedication and hard work had shown particular potential for management. As you hold this gorgeous piece of history in your hand you can virtually smell the fusion coolant, feel the heat of the tarmac track and almost hear the frenzy of the pits when that tricky rear wheel needed changing mid-race.
The Racing Flea comes with a real Boston Bugle newspaper clipping, a commemorative enamel pin and signed certificate. Finally, as a testament to Chryslus engineering, lift the engine hood and see the nuclear glow still shining from the heart of its engine.
- Metallic Paint: The lustrous, gold and white two-tone paint finish with authentic racing decals and driver’s name
- Chromium plated: Light cowls, luggage rack, fender and other neatly finished polished details
- Die-cast: The all-metal body gives this Racing Flea some real heft
- Collectible accessories: Commemorative enamel pin, real newsprint newspaper clipping and signed, numbered certificate
- Opening canopy: Inner detail of cockpit revealed
- Opening engine hood: Engine lights up with nuclear glow when hood is opened
- Removable nuclear core: Glow-in-the-dark removable engine core – glows green when ‘charged’ by bright light
If you can hold your line when others are running wide, you’re doing something right.
Whether on the track or in the garage, the Racing Flea bursts with pride from every angle – Imagine strapping yourself in on a gloriously sunny track-day knowing that you had every chance of being the best. Imagine the thrill of nursing the spritely little three-wheeler through chicanes, lining it up to gun down the straight, that quirky little yoke straining and bucking in your grip. It’s the stuff that dreams are made of. The Racing Flea’s advanced Chryslus nuclear-powered fusion engine, not only gives the Flea its catchy moniker but is sure to give its all race after race after race, never giving up – leaving you to concentrate on the business at hand... winning.
Exclusively at the Bethesda booth at E3 2018 and online at ThinkGeek
Do you have a review or unboxing on YouTube for this product? Contact me about featuring it here!