Product: Light-Up Enchanted Apple (exclusive)
Original Price: $19.99
OVERPOWERED ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
Consider yourself lucky that you don't have to craft an Enchanted Apple yourself. It used to take 648 Gold Nuggets just to make one of these, but now you just have to be fortunate enough to come across one. That's a lot of patience for Absorption IV, Regeneration II, Resistance, and a Fire Resistance buff. But it's worth it for the ability to take a stroll through some lava.
After a long day of mining and building, come home to your own ThinkGeek exclusive Minecraft Light Up Enchanted Apple. It pulses a purple color (because it's enchanted, duh), and best of all, you don't have to fork over 648 gold pieces to get it. That's a lot of dough! Speaking of dough… do you think we can make a pie out of Enchanted Apples?
- Minecraft Light Up Enchanted Apple
- Officially-licensed Minecraft merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- You can't actually eat it
- But it's pretty to look at
- Pulsing light lasts 3 minutes
- Materials: Plastic
- Batteries: 2 1.5V AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 7” tall x 5.5" wide x 3” deep
- Ages 6+
Do you have a review or unboxing on YouTube for this product? Contact me about featuring it here!