Product: Scalebearer 12" Statue (exclusive)
Game: Quake Champions
Developer: id Software
Edition: Collector's Edition
Original Price: $79.99
Ever wanted to take home your very own intergalactic warlord? Now you can with the Quake Champions Collector's Edition! Available through GameStop, this bundle features a hand-painted, 12” tall Scalebearer statue and an exclusive Oni Skin. Also included is the Champions Pack, which unlocks access to all current and future Champions, alongside a suite of other in-game goodies.
Developed by id Software, in conjunction with Saber Interactive, Quake® Champions is a return to the frenetic, fast-paced competition that established Quake as the originator of the multiplayer shooter genre more than 20 years ago. Quake Champions delivers the groundbreaking multiplayer mayhem of Quake III Arena with a fresh twist, Champions, to create a fresh and fun multiplayer experience for all players, and one that can be found in no other game.
- The Next Great Quake Multiplayer Game - Quake has always been about incredible speed and skill, and that legacy continues, providing veterans with a familiar playground and new players a fresh way to showcase their abilities. Players roam the Arenas, battling their friends and foes in a never-ending battle to be the best.
- Constantly Updated, Now with A Fresh New Player Experience - Quake Champions free monthly updates have included new maps, modes, and Champions, and other optimizations and features. The latest: a host of new features, like bot play and tutorials, designed to make it faster and easier for players and their friends to jump in and get good together.
- Incredible, Diverse Champions - Quake Champions introduces a roster of Champions, each equipped with unique attributes and abilities that add to, but do not change, Quake's core competitive gameplay. Champions possess both an Active and Passive ability designed to enhance individual play styles, from Quake vets like Ranger and Anarki, to newcomers like Clutch and Scalebearer.
- Uncompromising Weapons, Ready for Battle - Quake's devastating arsenal of flesh-chewing weaponry, including fan-favorites like the thunderous Rocket Launcher, electrifying Lightning Gun, and snipe-tastic Railgun, are back along with the Shotgun, Machine Gun, and the ever-personable melee-masher, the Gauntlet. Players can also acquire classic versions of weapons, including the Quake 1 Rocket Launcher, the Quake II Railgun, the Quake 3 Arena Plasma Gun, and more.
- Intense Game Modes - Established and beloved game modes return, including the gib-filled fragfests of Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, the quick and bloody hits of Instagib, and the competitive fury of 1v1 Duel mode and 2v2. A new team-based mode, Sacrifice, joins the fray while competitive Ranked Play allows players to test their skills against the best in the world on the Leaderboards.
- Play for Free... Or Upgrade to the Champions Pack - Quake Champions will be available for free with all maps, modes, and weapons included, as well as an initial Champion, Ranger. For a limited time, players can also choose to purchase the Champions Pack, a version that includes all Champions and additional bonuses. During Early Access, free players can upgrade to the Champions Pack at any time.
- Your Champion, Your Style - Players can customize Champion appearance, weapons, and more through in-game chests that are earned by leveling up, purchased using in-game currency, or purchased for money. All chests reward players with cosmetic items only - you can't purchase in-game advantages in Quake.
Do you have a review or unboxing on YouTube for this product? Contact me about featuring it here!